Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Shopping, statues, the Bioware Store, ME clothing and items. Welcome to the Zakera Ward! "I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shopping district on the MEU."
24Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 8
The Presidium

[Pinned] Dark Space (ME Andromeda Info Discussion)

BioWare, Electronic Arts role-playing game mill, has its nose to the grindstone with the next round of sequels to its most recent series. Mass Effect 4 is on the way (only it wont really be Mass Effect 4). Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has been in a v...
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer08415211727Small Falconer084 76d
The Presidium

[Pinned] The Citadel Tower (Officer Applications, Union Improvement Discussion)

Original Thread and post by N7v1K0:Due to the new method of officer recruitment, your previous applications are nothing (sorry, don't mean to make it sound that bad ).You will have to apply again under these new rules:You must be a regular poster...
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer0844385Small Falconer084 86d
The Presidium

[Pinned] Normandy SR Class (1st Trilogy)

1st TrilogyBefore we came to Shivtr we had three very long separate threads dedicated to the first trilogy. Sadly they were deleted when GS changed Admins and lost their minds, so this thread will have to start a fresh and combine them all into on...
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer084172551Small Falconer084 197d
[Pinned] Bioware News
The Presidium

[Pinned] Bioware News

BioWare gets new boss as EA forms Worldwide Studios
Small Falconer084 313d
Falconer0841113Small Falconer084 313d
[Pinned] Future MEU
The Presidium

[Pinned] Future MEU

So I contacted the Admin here at Shivtr and they are going to look into making Mass Effect an official game of Shivtr! If this happens we will be able to get more users as they will be able to look us up based on game preference other than the "Ot...
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer0846919Small Masiv 2y
The Presidium

Mass Effect Archives Hero Gallery

Mass Effect Archives Website is where you can share your Ryder character faces by using the Import function during character creation. You must sign in using your EA account first!Also please post your creations here!
Small Falconer084 116d
Falconer084182Small Falconer084 116d
The Presidium

MASS EFFECT Science Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vVN87hnYA
Small Falconer084 135d
Falconer084143Small Falconer084 135d
The Presidium

The Art of Mass Effect: Andromeda - Limited Edition

184 page art book with a limited edition coverA deluxe "datapad" slipcaseA portfolio including three blueprints of the Tempest exploration vessel!
Small Falconer084 226d
Falconer0841109Small Falconer084 226d
The Presidium

Mass Effect Andromeda Books

The Winner of This Year's Hugo For Best Novel Is Writing a Mass Effect Book
Small Falconer084 232d
Falconer084177Small Falconer084 232d
The Presidium

ME3 Multiplayer Discussion

Original thread by rallydrifter
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer084222939Small Falconer084 2y
The Presidium

BioWare turns 20

Mass Effect and Dragon Age studio BioWare turns 20An incredible run so far.I wonder what flavor the N& cake is?
Small Falconer084 2y
Falconer0840590Small Falconer084 2y
The Presidium

Joke Picks / Vids / Comic Strips / Memes / and other ME lol's

I will try to salvage as much of the old thread as I can.This one is done by request for Lone_Warrior_66Requested by firebolt53Made by lone warrior about me:Florida for cosita:
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer084155180Small Falconer084 2y
The Presidium

Commander Shepard Names

Bioware recently revealed the most popular names players used for Shepard in Mass Effect 3John and Jane were the most used as they are the default names for Male and Female Shepard but beyond that the top 5 names for each gender are as follows:(Ma...
Small majinstrings 3y
majinstrings71216Small JCSBEARMEAT 2y
The Presidium

Mass Effect Trilogy Director Casey Hudson Leaves Bioware

Casey Hudson's Departure from BiowareWith so much of Bioware's original staff leaving, anyone getting worried about the studio's future?
Small majinstrings 2y
majinstrings6798Small DamodarThade 2y
The Presidium

Bioware's Unnamed Project

You've Been Chosen TrailerCreepy... Your guess is as good as mine.
Small Falconer084 2y
Falconer0840266Small Falconer084 2y
The Presidium

Gaming Events: E3, PAX, and more

OFFICIAL E3 SITE - E3 is the world's premier trade show for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs...
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer0844609Small Falconer084 3y
The Presidium

Shivtr Alliance

Introduce your self to our Allies in the Warrior Clan and the Metal Gear Solid Veterans Union. If we support our allies and they for us, we will all benefit from the extra traffic!I'll set up a thread about this in all the Allied Groups :)Warrior ...
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer0841396Small Falconer084 3y
The Presidium

Bioware Wants Your Mass Effect Fan Art

Click Here to read about Bioware's Lonely Wall and how you can help make it awesome!If you plan on sending Bioware Montréal your fan art, let us know and post your creations here...
Small majinstrings 3y
majinstrings2397Small Falconer084 3y
The Presidium

Sequel Prequel Poll

Fan Speculation Suggests Mass Effect 4 Could Be Set After Main TrilogySome fans believe that the next Mass Effect game won't be a prequel according to BioWare's response to a fan's question during a PAX East panel.
Small Falconer084 3y
Falconer0843344Small Falconer084 3y
The Presidium

Mass Effect Movie

As usual, a tiny bit of news about the Mass Effect movie...Producer Avi Arad says it could be 5 or 6 years away
Small majinstrings 3y
majinstrings7688Small Falconer084 3y